Saturday, August 18, 2018

Assignments from Week 1

Assignment Overview

My current take away for my Myth-Folklore Course


I didn't expect the orientation assignments for this course to be as mind opening as they are to continue throughout the semester. I'm actually pretty excited about what we'll get into in the future weeks. I've never taken a class that has a setup similar to this one, making it a new territory for me to adapt to. I'm excited about the readings, and the tech related and heart related extra credit assignments. I'm sure over time I may change was catches my attention but as for now, my thoughts are nothing but positive going forward!

                             (Happy Dog: Pixabay)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 13 Story: The Princess and the Robe

Week 13 Story: The Princess and the Robe Author's Note: I decided to write my story over The Princess and the Pea , which is abou...