Friday, October 5, 2018

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Week 8 Comments and Feedback


I think that the feedback for this course is more interactive than most feedback I've ever had to give in a class before. It's meant to be helpful but also to try and find a positive from a post, and a piece that could be better and suggest improvement. I believe that the comments and feedback that I am receiving from my peers are fair and helpful. My favorite ones would have to be the Pretend feedback! I don't think I'm good at writing those types of comments, but I love seeing them on my posts. I can get into the mind of MY character and see what makes sense to others after they read my story. I think that my feedback as over time become pretty much the same, which probably stems from how much I've learned about fixing my sentence structure. I get so excited to have a better writing style that I just want to share with others what has helped me achieve it! I want to get better at doing Pretend and TAG feedback. I love how creative everyone's Introduction posts have been as well. I usually read the introductions before their story posts, and this helps me in understanding why they write the way they do and their theme for storytelling. I'm going to do my best as the weeks move forward to get better at leaving more different, specific feedback based on the individual I'm reviewing.



Image: Constructive Feedback (Growthmindsetmemes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 13 Story: The Princess and the Robe

Week 13 Story: The Princess and the Robe Author's Note: I decided to write my story over The Princess and the Pea , which is abou...