Friday, October 5, 2018

Week 8 Progress

Week 8 Progress

I'm actually extremely pleased with my progress so far. I always get a sense of accomplishment when I submit my final assignment for the week (usually my project based assignment) and see how many points I've earned for myself and how far I'm going in the class. Professor Gibbs helps me in getting a better schedule for this class after not getting the best out of my original plan. Once I got my schedule sorted, everything fell into place much better. I love doing the story posts. Creating has been the best way to help alleviate my stresses of the semester from my other courses and really express myself through a different platform. With my love for story writing, I also get more inspiration when looking at the stories that my peers post as well. I've done one of the extra credit assignments that involved additional blog commenting. Giving me a reason to look at more stories is always super helpful and motivates me to be better! My website definitely gives me struggles sometimes when it doesn't do all that I want it to do, but after a bit of fighting it's not terrible. I may make changes in the future to it but if I did, it would be with the site I use to create my website, not the actual content. Just to have a bit more creative freedom with the structure. I may love to just lay around and do nothing when I'm able, but inside I'm always excited to work on my assignments from this class!

Image: A pug representation of me (Flickr)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 13 Story: The Princess and the Robe

Week 13 Story: The Princess and the Robe Author's Note: I decided to write my story over The Princess and the Pea , which is abou...